1.08.2013

A Little Fun Over Break.


Here is Marm reading with her babies.


We celebrated Jesus's Birthday!  Cealy reminded me that if it is Jesus's birthday we best have cake!

It was such a special day.  All the family came over.  Church was amazing on Christmas Eve.  I stalk my email but who would have thought my agency works on Christmas day and sent me a wonderful adoption present.  I was not thinking this part of the adoption would come so soon.  Our agency works so hard, they are amazing!!

Cealy's favorite game is Memory.  I am not good at losing so I play like a champ.  I played games with my girlfriends on New Year's Eve, and laughed like a kid all night.  I won every time...of course.
Uncle Andy brought Ceal back the world's largest sucker.  It is still in the pantry.  Uncle Andy and Keke give our children so much love. 
Sebastian is Mr. Kisses.  You cannot escape his kiss.  He will plant one on you when ordering food at McCalisters.  Or see someone random from My Gym and run up and kiss them.  Seriously, he gives Cealy and I about 100 kisses a day. 






One of my favorite parts about break is my Ceal's friends can play.  Whitney is my partner in most everything fun, and here she is reading to the girls, while Sebastian is trying to swipe the book.

Grandpa Steve is giving Cealy a ride around the house...ahhh the life she leads.



No more naps make Cealy Crazy Dazy.  When Sebastian and or Cruz are sleeping we usually do puzzles, read, or play memory.  Yesterday we did lots of school things, which makes me want to homeschool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment