12.02.2012

Please Help.

http://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/thesundermanfamilysadoptionstory/29510

As I look at this precious girl's face, I ache for her family.  I learned of their story awhile back and broke into tears.  I remember reading the email from our agency, and not believing what I read.  This precious baby girl only had her family for such a short time.  Marisa and her husband learned their baby girl was sick in country, and had her flown to the United States as soon as they could.  The second she was in their arms, they took her to the children's hospital where she later passed away.  When I look at her picture, I cry for all the babies who were so close. 

I plead with you to help this family.  They are so incredibly brave, and choose to adopt again...and this time...two children.  They have to come up with the money again, and I so badly want to help them.  Just talking briefly with Marisa, I am filled with hope.  Hope for all orphans.  There are so many beautiful people in this life.

Any amount of money is worth it...you helped bring two precious babies to their forever family.









No comments:

Post a Comment