4.10.2011

Wicked Wagon and My Birthday!

Here is that wicked wagon that I bought along the sidewalk. It is hanging out in our living room, which is not large. However, I have taken this out. I take Ceal and her best bud, Danny (not my husband) to the library and park in this thing. I love it!! This picture is Bella, Annie's adorable 4 year old. I took care of her when she was born, and I love this child dearly. They were so much fun when they visited. You can't control your laughter when you are with Annie. Bella is so sweet and gentle with Ceal. Love them both!!


Gealy, Bruno, and Amy came to my place to take me to eat on my birthday! It was so much fun. Not only did they take me to eat, but they ordered a cookie express, which is the bomb.com. They are so good with Ceal, and I love them for thinking of me all the time!!

Ceal makes Bruno read to her whenever she comes. I take it she doesn't like the book Bruno is reading in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment