4.25.2011

Fort Myers Beach!

Park on the playground. Slides were 100 degrees, but Ceal loved the bridge.


Sweetest picture ever.

We took long walks at night and found starfish, sand dollars, and lots of other creatures. I was crushed when Ceal broke a sand dollar in half. He was moving and everything.

I spotted roughly 40 stingrays a day. Yes I counted. They were everywhere. They are not supposed to show up until May, but they wanted to meet me I guess. It was super scary, and I did not swim in the ocean. I can't same the same for my husband or daughter who he made swim with him.

This is my precious Ceal.


Ceal stole Elmo or "Melmo" from a friend on the beach. She would not give him back. Good thing her friend was a lot less hot headed and let her play with him.



Ceal wanted to take her puppy to the beach. Then she wanted to walk down the boardwalk with her pup. There is one problem that I never remember...the kid only likes to walk the puppy there, so on the way back her mother got to walk the puppy while people drove by and wondered what I was on. I kept up the facade for others and even called the puppy by name. I just wanted people to have something to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment