6.22.2010

Music Class.


Here is your music class.  I never wanted to enroll for the fear that one of my friends would videotape me singing and dancing, but I am glad I did it.  You liked it, not so much loved because you stared every person down until you understood them.  However, you loved the bubbles and the other kids!  This doesn't mean that I enrolled you for another session.  You see my dear, there are all types of mothers in this world and yours happens to be the dance when M. Jackson or Young Money is blared in the apartment, but not Here we go Round the Mulberry Bush.

Jonas is freaking me out in this picture.  

So you don't feel like having your picture taken?


Just in case you wondered what you do when I have to use the restroom.  No there is no free time for your mother, so when I have to go you come right along with and explore the cabinet.  This usually means you take out all the tampons and pads and try to drink the Listerine.  



No comments:

Post a Comment