6.10.2010

Mamaw and Papaw's 65th Anniversary.






 

You will never know two people as hardworking and loving as your great-grandparents.  They are such amazing people.  I have been fortunate to be apart of their lives since I met your father, 12 years ago.  They have shown me what strength it takes to grow up in a world that was difficult and beyond imaginable.  They managed to love one another and stay together for over 65 years.  I am proud to know them both.  Papaw may be one of the funniest individuals, I have ever known.  He makes me laugh about every time I am with him.  He gives big hugs and always has a joke.  Mamaw is the so loving.  She treats you like her own and loves you to pieces.  She holds you every second she gets, and kisses your sweet face. Mamaw held you our entire trip.  Take every opportunity to learn from those older than you.  Mamaw has shared many of her experiences with me, and I will remember them always.  She was separated from her family as a young girl, and not always treated fairly.  She did not let her past rule her future.  Her and Papaw have loved you since the minute they met you.  They are role models to us all.  They work hard to love each other and those around them.  You must remember how important your family is. They will not be here forever, and you must put in the effort to be present in their lives. They are the type of great-grandparents you wish for, and they are all yours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment