6.22.2010

Faithe's Birthday!

This is right before Cealy started screaming at the top of her lungs in the movie.  This may be why the sign read, "No one under 5 years old."  Now of course your mother doesn't follow rules and you were scared out of your mind.


Aaron and Kizler at the food court.  This is right after I asked, What would you want to eat on an island if you could only have one thing?   Aisha said Watermelon.  Who eats that much watermelon.  I of course said pizza.  I am pretty sure Aaron said something lame as well, like fish?  





Faithe, Aaron, Aisha, and Kyle came to visit!  We pretty much laughed the whole time.  We went to the Shedd Aquarium and walked around Chi!  Faithe came to visit a couple of weeks after I had you.  She made my life bearable in a time I thought I would lose my mind.  She made meals and took care of you at night.  Faithe is the type of friend that becomes family and I hope you have a friend like her one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment