8.31.2014

Our Dominic.




This is our Dominic. This is his sweet, loving, mischevious face. Dominic has a love for life like I've never seen before. The minute he wakes up, he is ready to rock and roll. Nothing slows him down, and learning something new is engrained in his everyday routine. He continues to amaze me everyday. His sister, Cealy, and him are two peas in a pod. He has given her such confidence in who she is. He teaches her new things, and follows her around to be by her side. Dominic gives his mother more love than she ever dreamed of getting. His hugs, constant kisses, puckered lips, and dance moves make me one happy mama. He is the bravest child you will ever meet. Shots at the doctor only bring a wince. When I don't understand something he is trying to say to me, he acts it out. He is three years old and is acting out what he is trying to convey. "Mommy," and puts a shot in his side and pretends to cry and I say no were are not going to the doctor today. Smart, loving, beautiful, and full of energy, I am so incredibly blessed with our son, Dominic Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment