4.05.2014

Thank you.

Dear Friends,

       We cannot thank you enough for your support. We knew we loved our children, but your love for them has shined through, punched us in the gut, and made me cry. And for those who know me, I was called "the rock" by my friends in high school for never crying. But today life is different. Today, I can't seem to stop crying. I never in my wildest dreams thought so many people would sign a petition, or ask others to sign, or walk around their office asking for signatures, or tweat for more signatures, or make phone calls, the list goes on. We love the Democratic Republic of Congo. We will forever love this amazing country for our three precious children. Adopting is a privilege. We are privileged to be the parents to 5 children, 3 of which bless us with another culture to love and celebrate. We will spend our lives trying to make God, Jesus, and our brothers and sisters in the Democratic Republic of Congo proud. Thank you again. I am hugging you all today, tomorrow, and forever.

Love, Me


No comments:

Post a Comment