4.20.2012

Happy Birthday Ceal?




Ceal's teachers asked that summer birthdays be celebrated this month. School is ending next month, and they wanted to be sure to celebrate all the birthdays. I thought it would totally confuse Cealy, but what a sweet idea?

Ceal was not the quite bit confused. She kept saying they are celebrating my birthday, but it is not my birthday yet...So I was confused but she wasn't.

I Love her school and Love the sweet little yummy yams in her class. Drew is her best buddy there. She also loves Madeline and Megan. Madeline celebrated her birthday on this day too!

Ceal read her favorite Nursery Rhymes to the class. I thought she would chicken out but sure enough she was loud and proud. Sebastian came too, and was doused in kisses and hugs from Ceal's friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment