2.17.2012

Sebastian is 6 months!

6 months is so fun! I have been waiting for this age. I forgot how fun this age can be. He loves the jumper, but loves to be held more. He smiles and laughs. He is obsessed with Cealy. As soon as he cries, she comes running and says, "I'm here brother, I'm here!" She lays on him and kisses his sweet face. They play on his play mat for hours. If I run somewhere and come back home, the second he hears my voice, he burst into tears. It cracks everyone up. He is laughing, having fun, then hears his mother, and bang...crying. I pick him up, and he smiles and laughs. He is hilarious. Sebastian is starting to sit up, but not without help. He eats ALL day. 4 bottles and 3 meals. So when I'm not playing with my babes, I'm feeding them. I can't leave Sebastian for longer than a few hours, because I think of his sweet face, and have to get back!

He is over 22 pounds and in a toddler car seat. Does he sleep through the night? Of course not. That would be too easy, and my children don't like easy. He gets up multiple times. I ignore him, and then he starts wailing like he is being pinched, I run in, and....he is smiling...at 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment