8.27.2009

July 31st-The Big Day

You were one screaming baby! 


You love to put your fingers in your mouth. 


This is my favorite time with you. You love to sleep just like this, not so much in your crib though.


Your dad had to take care of you all by himself while I recovered. He did perfect!


Aunt Jess took hundreds of pictures.  She was our photographer.

The whole crew seeing you for the first time. Of course your Auntie Aisha was the first to hold you!

Grandpa Doug was so excited!

GrandPam-Boot on her leg and all

Grandpa Rex could not stop crying. Aww, so sweet.


Your Amazing Grandmothers!



I was so nervous to have a c-section. Your dad did not sleep at all the night before, but somehow I slept just fine. We thought we were going to have you at 3:30pm, but they called early in the morning and asked me to come at 10am. I had to get shots and my blood taken because I have a negative blood type.  When we went in, we were greeted my all our family. All your grandparents were there waiting to hold you. Of course your Aunties, Cousin Jess, and GrandPam were there too! 
I was so nervous for you to come out and all I remember is the doctor saying how big your head was.  You came out screaming so loud the doctors were laughing.  You were 22 inches long and 8 pounds 15 ounces.  We named you Cecilia Dawn after two of your grandmothers.  You will never get to meet one important lady, your grandma Maureen Cecilia but your dad can tell you how wonderful she was.  You are so blessed, however because you have two amazing grandma's who love you to pieces.  You were born into a BIG, LOVING family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment