8.03.2011

Our Big Move!

Our new home!

An alligator pool, Cealy's park (as you say), and a sandbox all for you!


You water the flowers everyday with me with your watering can. It is so sweet!


We are in Indy! We moved last week to our new home. You are having so much fun. Marm and Steve bought you a sandbox that you play in most everyday. Dad and I bought you an alligator pool with a sprinkler in it. Ella came to play with you yesterday and you both played in the pool. Papa Rex bought you a kitchen for your playroom and it is huge! You have a fake grill, and lots of fake food you fix for anyone who comes over. We water the flowers everyday and always have someone to visit. It is so much fun! I miss certain aspects of Chicago, but I believe we belong here. Your dad also bought us a new car! We are rolling a van. Now I never thought I would be one to drive a van, but this is the coolest car I have driven. The doors open automatically, and you have a lot more room. So go on and make some fun, because while my friends are cramped but in style, I am loving life in my sweet mini.

You love your new home. I put most of your toys in the basement. I created a fun space for you to play and have all your toys. I put all your books and puzzles upstairs, so we can read and have fun upstairs too. Pop and Nana painted all the rooms that needed it before we got here! They painted your room green and we put up butterflies! I love your new room! Pop and Nana also got the house all ready for us and added a beautiful bench to our kitchen. This is my favorite part of the whole house! We sure are loved!

Your brother is coming very soon, so we are preparing his room as well. You know where his room is, and you like to go in and say, "Bastian's room." We got to swim today with Marm, KeKe and Cruz. This was so much fun for you and me. You sleep most anywhere and I set up your pack-n-play in Marm's bathroom and you went right to sleep. You are still the BEST sleeper anyone could ask for.

Danny is working hard at his new job. It is a difficult move for him, because he loved his job in Chicago so much. So we must feel very blessed and thankful, because all things come at a cost. I think we will love this neighborhood. There are older kids who live around us, but we have not walked far because I am nine months pregnant and it is 100 degrees outside. I took a walk with you yesterday with Keke and had two cars stare me down wondering why in the world I would be walking in this heat. Or did they think they saw a live Buffalo?? No one knows for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment