9.26.2010

Lincoln Park.

We like to look at the ducks. No feeding for us. I don't love animals that are not on a leash.






































I can't understand why this woman likes to feed the pigeons everyday. They are gross and fly straight at us. I have to thank god for this woman, because I would never be this kind. I don't like the pigeons or the geese. I would like to post a sign that reads, "Please don't feed the pigeons or geese, you are prolonging their life." What do you think?




You love to swing. You love to give me anxiety while trying everything by yourself! The ladder really makes me crazy, because I try to help you, and you always push me away.





































I am frightened that you are going to be too tall for the baby swing VERY soon. Your legs are going to touch the ground. You best listen to me when you are in the first grade and taller than your madre.

No comments:

Post a Comment