8.29.2010

Penthouse Swimming.






I can't stand all this sunscreen!





We are so lucky to have a pool on our roof! The Penthouse on the 43rd floor! We go swimming as much as possible. I like to take you around 5pm, because the shade is over the pool and you can't get burnt! It is still hot this time of day, but sometimes a little windy. I take your bucket with toys, sun hat, floatie, towels, and stroller up to the penthouse. It is a doozie. Mostly because there is only stairs that lead to the pool once you hit the PH, and I have to get you and all our stuff up there. It is such a special time, because we swim back and forth in the pool and then I hold you while drying you off, and we watch the older women who come to swim laps. We look out on the beautiful views of the city and lake. I sure love where we live and our time together.


No comments:

Post a Comment