5.14.2010

Mother's Day!



Auntie Geals and Kizzler were feeding you watermelon.



We had so much fun on Mother's Day.  Your dad made the day extremely special.  You both bought me flowers with a funky vase, because I love vases.  I woke up to breakfast and a necklace that I have wanted since you were born.  It is a circle with diamonds and your name in the middle.  Then the letter "C" is hanging over it.  It is amazing! I was so surprised.  After breakfast and your morning nap we went to your Chicago Aunties to play with Gealy's new puppy!  It is the cutest puppy I have ever seen!  The little thing on earth.  I don't know what I would do without my girls in Chicago.  They come over and visit you all the time.  They babysit when your dad and I need a break.  In fact, they are babysitting tomorrow when your dad and I go to a Cub's Game.  I am so pumped!  They are so funny.  I always offer them some wine or beer when you sleep at night and Bruno says, "Oh No, I have to be at my best for Cealy."  They love you.  Auntie Kiz sent me chocolate covered strawberries and cookies for Mother's Day.  I cried, it was so sweet.  Peters sent me a card, and Bruns and Geals partied with me Sat Night to celebrate.  I couldn't ask for better friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment