4.05.2010

Funny Face.

You are making that face! Maybe because you are done with pictures.

Your dad reads to you every night before bed.

You watch me do push ups and try sometimes.  It cracks me up!!

This is my favorite time with you.  You snuggle with me a drink your bottle up.  You think you will do this with me when you're 15?  


You are making the most hilarious face now!  I think you are trying to study people, but it looks like you don't like them.  You crinkle your nose up and look at people.  It is so funny. This past week we went to Indianapolis to visit our family.  You were pretty wild the whole week.  You do not like animals for sure! Every time Macy, Sophie, or the cats would come around you would scream at them.  You love to hear yourself scream.  I gave you crackers for the first time with GrandPam and Marm.  We were out to eat and trying to keep you occupied.  You chocked and threw up which almost gave me a heart attack.  However, I have given you some since then and you LOVE them.  On the three hour ride home, you were a grouch so I gave you crackers the whole time.  The car is very messy, but what else is there to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment